Modello pronto all’uso, completo di radiocomando a volantino, batteria e caricabatteria.
Hardcore crawling action is guaranteed with the new LRP Rock Crawler.
Nothing will stand in the way of your new crawler no matter what terrain. Everything is crawlable! Due to the extremely though construction with blue anodised aluminium chassis plates, oil-filled shocks and extreme chassis geometry the LRP Rock Crawler makes the toughest obstacles look easy. In figures: 510 axle articulation, 510 maximum gradient and 470 ramp break angle. Two specifically designed straight axles with locked differentials provide incredible traction in every situation. The 4WD system with two independent axles and independent 380 class high torque motors will power this crawler up and over the roughest terrain. 4-wheel steering increases manoeuvrability and is taken care of by two separate servos protected by beefy bumpers.
– 4WD and 4-wheel steering.
– 14.4V electronic speed control.
– 2 high-torque 380 crawler motors for extreme bottom end power.
– 2 servos, one for each axle protected by heavy duty bumpers.
– Maximum ground clearance.
– 4 independently mounted oil-filled shocks.
– Special soft compound rock crawling tires for maximum traction.
– Chrome spoke wheels with standard 12mm hex.
– Decaled and cut out 4-colour painted crawler bodyshell in airbrush design with chrome- metallic effect.
– Specially developed Drivetrain.
– 2 locked differentials for maximum power transfer.
– Aluminium frame with blue anodised vertical chassis plates.